Terms & Conditions
NO REFUND POLICY
- You can cancel the Virtual Assistant Services in the first day of the work.
- Unless you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start of your next billing period.
- No Refund offer after sending the reports & leads. ( That’s count as you will received the products and you will use it.)
- No Refund offer after delivery of Cold Calling or Website Designing.
- We do not offer the Refund or Credits for Unused sufficient periods, accidental purchase, medical condition, or any similar reasons or event unless required law to do so.
- We take a action to collect any unpaid subscription.
- For Cold Calling We provides 5 Days services after completing a week we will not offer any Refund(Product not as described or item not received) it count as product delivered & used.
- To conduct your business affairs in a professional manner and avoid behaviour that could bring your business and reputation into disrepute.
- To conduct my business affairs based on sound, ethical principles and will communicate fairly and honestly with your clients, associates, employees and suppliers.
- To make an honest representation of my skills, experience and qualifications at all times.
- To respect the confidentiality of your personal and business practices and recognise your ownership of any intellectual copyright pertaining to your business activities.
- To strive to maintain my high professional standards by staying abreast of advances within my industry and to strive for excellence through professional improvement.
- To keep all acquired personal data safe and secure and ensure it is only used for its intended purpose, in accordance with GDPR and all regulations set by the ICO.
PAYMENT & BILLING
- Initial twenty-minute consultation by Zoom or telephone is complimentary.
- Final proofreading and checking of all work supplied is the responsibility of the client.
- The Client understands Delegate VA – Virtual Assistant Limited or her associate’s estimated time and cost for completing the Work is an informal calculation and that any adjustments to the amount of work, schedule and/or the number of hours and fees is subject to review and renegotiation with the Client when necessary.
- Any errors must be reported within two (2) days of receipt of completed work. Errors generated by Delegate VA – Virtual Assistant Limited or her associates will be rectified free of charge, but amendments or alterations requested by the client thereafter will be charged at the standard hourly rate.
- If, however, on receipt of the item to be worked on or at an early stage, it becomes apparent that significantly more work is required than had been anticipated in the preliminary discussion/brief, Delegate VA – Virtual Assistant Limited may renegotiate the fee and/or the deadline.
- Similarly, if, during the term of Delegate VA – Virtual Assistant Limited’s work, additional tasks are requested by the Client, Delegate VA – Virtual Assistant Limited may renegotiate the fee and/or the deadline.
- Should ongoing project work be suspended or delayed through any default of the client, Delegate VA – Virtual Assistant Limited shall be entitled to immediate payment for work already carried out and expenses incurred.
- An agreement, in writing or by email, of a set number of hours a week or month may not be carried over to subsequent periods by the client, without prior written agreement from both parties.
- If the project is based on an hourly rate, then a minimum invoice amount is for one hour and the hourly rate is then billed in increments of 30 minutes, with time rounded up to the nearest half of an hour.
- Clients will be invoiced either after an individual assignment is completed or on an ongoing monthly basis.
- First time clients will initially be invoiced in advance of work commencing. All subsequent work will be invoiced will be at the end of every calendar month.
- Invoices are to be settled within seven (7) days upon the delivery unless otherwise agreed. The final invoice shall include billable time, reimbursable expenses, and any other fees related to the Work.
- Billable time includes meetings and calls outside of contracted hours, and includes the writing and/or reading of correspondence sent by mail or email.
- A time report will be provided with the invoice unless the client requests otherwise.
- All postage, printing and other stationery expenses bought on behalf of the Client’s business will be added to the invoice for reimbursement.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer.
- Once an invoice becomes overdue, no further work will be undertaken.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 / GDPR, the Client and the Delegate VA – Virtual Assistant Limited or her associates may keep on record such information (e.g. contact details) as is necessary. Either may view the other’s records to ensure that they are relevant, correct and up to date.
- Either the Client, Delegate VA – Virtual Assistant Limited or her associates have the right to terminate a contract for services if there is a serious breach of its terms.
Above all, I really look forward to working with you.
My terms and conditions may be updated at any time to suit the demands of business. If you have any questions do not hesitate to let me know:- email@example.com